Ferric sulphate is effective primary inorganic coagulant based on
trivalent iron (Fe3+), It has strong capacity of turbidity, COD, BOD, TSS and TP etc, it also has very good decolorizing effect, strong flocculation
1. Water and wastewater treatment, and sludge thickening. (PAC&Ferric Sulphate)
2. Phosphorus control for wastewater (Ferric Sulphate).
3. Mining water clarifying (Ferric Sulphate).
4. Industrial wastewater treatment (such as textile, leather, brewage,
meat-processing, coal-washing, metallurgy, mine, pharmacy,
paper-making, massacre, cooling tower, and oilfield, etc.).
5. Drinking water purifying and clarifying (Grade PAC-01, PAC-02 &
Paper sizing agent (Grade PAC-01).
|Total iron Content:||19% min.|
|Restore Substances ( Fe2+) Content:||1.0% max.|
|PH(1% water solution):||2.0-3.0|
|Insoluble Substances:||1.5% max.|
|Package:||250KG or 750KG bag|
- Water treatment and wastewater treatment for sewage and industry
- Sludge Thickening
- Phosphorus control for wastewater
- Oily wastewater treatment
- Industry waste water treatment (such as the paper making waste
water, the printing wastewater, the massacre waste water, the
automobile manufacturing waste water, the beer factory waste water
and so on).
- Many kinds of industry circulating water treatment (ex,the make-up
water of the high pressure boiler in the heat and power plant, the
industry waste water in biochemical treating factory, the waste
emulsifying solution, the opalescent solution and the oil waste
- Mining water clarifying.
Dissolved in pond in 20-50% concentration, stirred it, then
standing to till the water is brown red
According the original medicine, its dosage is equal to
polyaluminum chloride, is 1/3~1/4 of solid aluminum sulfate. The
solution follows the concentration
During use, feeding the medicine by measure tank
Generally the Ferric sulpahte working solution shall be used right
after preparation. Use pure tap water for preparation. Sometimes
slight precipitation may occur depending on the water used.
Keep close attention to the progressof the application which may be
divided into three stages:
(1)Coagulation: Large amount of micro flocs formed in a very short
time after the PFS working solution is mixed with raw water. The
water turns more turbid. Vigorous stirring is needed at this stage,
usually 250-300r/min in sample test for 10-30S, at the maximum not
(2)Flocculation: The micro flocs grows to form large ones. Mild
stirring at first and then standing for 10-15min is required at
this stage. In the sample test, stir at 150r/min for 6 min, then
60r/min for 4 min.
(3)Sedimentation: water flow shall be very slow at this stage for
floc settling. To achieve high efficiency, lamella settling or
flotation method can be used. In the sample test, stir at
20-30r/min for 5 min, stand for 10 min, and test turbidity.
Compulsive filtration: choose suitable filter material or filter aid to achieve good
capture effect and filtration speed. This is a key step for
improvement of water quality.
Has the same features as inorganic flocculants such as polyaluminum
It is suitable for phosphorus removal of life sewage wastewater
treatment plant or improving the hydrophobicity of sludge.
Low use level and cheap cost;
Specially effective to treat the wastewater from oil field and oil
Package and Storage:
- Packed in inner plastics bags and polypropylene woven bags, with
each bag containing 25kgs, or 1200kgs ton-bag on pallets.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from
sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
Bluwat Ferric Sulphate Plant Snapshot:
Bluwat Main Products:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile
dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields