Aluminium Polychloride Liquid Polyelectrolyte Used for Water
Aluminium Polychloride is cationic polyelectrolyte, with Al2O3 content more than 18-25%, high purity, food-grade, mostly used for
WTP potable water treatment, also can be mixed with cationic
polymers for better coagulation performance.
CAS No.: 12042-91-0
- Aluminium Polychloride is the most concentrated material of the PAC family.
- It offers the maximum alumina and basicity available in a stable
solution form. Aluminium Polychloride liquid is typically defined as at least 18%min Al2O3 and 82% basic. As it has the highest polynuclear content and the
highest level of neutralization, it can deliver the benefits of PAC
to the ultimate degree.
- Aluminium Polychloride is mostly used in drinking water treatment.
- Also used in industrial wastewater applications, as it can provide
performance across a wide variety of water conditions. With it's
high alumina content, it is the least freight sensitive of any of
the PAC products.
Advantage of Aluminum Chlorohydrate:
- Low dosage than other inorganic coagulants, high basicity for
- Less consumption than PAC, high friendly to the environment .
- Aluminium Polychloride can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid
- Aluminium Polychloride has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures
and good solubility.
Application filed of Aluminum Chlorohydrate:
1) Urban and industrial water treatment
- Removal of heavy metals such as chromium, cadmium, lead, mercury,
and other Metals removal, Phosphate removal and other floating
- It is generally employed as the primary coagulant in potable water
and industrial water treatment plants.
- For TSS (Total Suspended Solids) removal, COD (Chemical Oxygen
Demand) reduction, BOD(Biological Oxygen Demand) and TOC(Total
Organic Cabon) removal.
2) Cosmetic raw materials and resins manufacturing
3) Aluminium Polychloridewidely used antiperspirants
Certificate of Analysis:
|1||Appearance:||Clear, Colorless Liquid||Clear, Colorless Liquid|
|2||Total Aluminium as Alumina (Al2O3), w/w %||18-25||23.21|
|4||Al:Cl Molar Ratio||1.90:1-2.10:1||2.02:1|
|5||Sulfate (SO42-), ppm:||≤250||Not detected|
|7||Total Iron, ppm||≤100||75|
|9||Heavy Metals, %||≤0.001||<0.001|
|11||Specific Gravity, g/ml||1.20-1.35||1.34|
Packaging & Shipping:
- 200L / 1000L plastic drums
- Should be stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away
from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: 2 years.