Dark Yellow Coagulant Polyaluminium Chloride Clarifying agent
BLU PAC-04, it is Polyaluminum Chloride, dark yellow powder, used for water treatment, working as a
coagulant. It is made by Ca(OH)3 and Bauxite
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
|Specification:||PAC-04 Drum drying type|
|Appearance:||Solid dark yellow powder|
|Al2O3, % :||≥27|
|Insoluble,% :||1.5 max|
|Specific gravity(@ 25℃)||1.15-1.25|
|pH(1% water solution):||3.5~5.0|
- Can be used widely for industrial application.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Cost is very low, very competitive than other general coagulants
- Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
- Dont need adding alkaline additives,if deliquescence, its effect
- Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
- The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
- Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive
- The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and
- High basicity, have better performance in wastewater.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Usage:
Coagulant for different industrial area
Clarifying agent in wastewater
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with an inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE
Poly Aluminium Chloride Application:
Suggested to dilute to the concentration of 2%-10% solution before
For Solid PAC product, dilution is necessary before being dosed,
water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount
of the chemicals to be dosed and the quality of water to be
For Solid PAC products, the dosage is about 1-15g/mt, the dosage of
liquid PAC is 3-40g/mt, the best dosage is based on different lab
Poly Aluminium Chloride pictures: