Spraying Drying 30% Pac Poly Aluminium Chloride For Water
PAC-02 Polyaluminium Chloride is used for drinking water and
PAC Product Introduction:
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly
through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization,
adsorption Bridges, sediment trap, etc mechanism function, make
edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered,
flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment
Polyaluminium chloride Features:
1) Spray dryer type
2) Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment.
3) Appearance: Solid powder, yellow
|Cr 6+||0.00015% max|
Polyaluminum Chloride Packing&Storage:
25kg/PP woven bag with an inner plastic bag
The product shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated
place to prevent it from rain, high temperature, and strong
sunlight. The shelf life of the product is 24 months.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and
heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other
organic flocculants, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low
temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is
better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide range adaptability to the waters at different
temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and in different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (59) and can reduce
the pH value and basicity after processing.
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine
the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they
are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution
ratio of the solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons of water and solid
product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons of water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and
keywords:polyaluminium chloride pac, use of poly aluminium chloride in water
treatment, poly aluminium chloride, poly aluminium chloride, pac
dosing in water treatment