BWD-01 BWD-03 Water Decoloring Agent Color Water Purifying Chemical
Color Removal Chemical
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left
untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process
houses, in water-scarce areas, it comes as heaven-sent facilitating
recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. BWD-01
Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of dye
wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative
charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at
the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number
of hydrolysis of flocs. It can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of
the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance
with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes
(reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes, etc.), less dosage, the
color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of
the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the
COD removal rate.
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent :
|Product Name:||BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent||Component:||Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin|
|Solid Content:||50%min||CAS No.:||55295-98-2|
|Brand:||Bluwat||Other Name:||Color Removal Chemical;|
Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin Flocculant
|Application:||Waste Water Color Treatment||Decolorization:||50~99%|
|Sample:||Free to Test||Certificates:||ISO, SGS|
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent Specifications:
|Items:||BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent|
|Appearance:||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C):||50-250 M PA. S (20 °C )|
|pH (30% water solution):||1.0~3.0|
|Solid content %:||≥50|
- Mainly used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from
textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills,
ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse
dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc..
- It can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as
Strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)
|2||In textile effluent treatment, compared to the ferrous sulphate and
lime, low dosage and sludge.|
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation in treating.
Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, noncorrosive of suggested
It can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when
used as primary coagulants.
|A. When they have biological treatment first and after they make
chemical treatment.||B. When the treat first by chemicals, then the usual dosages are:|
|1.||Test and adjustment the pH of the effluent to 8-9|
|2.||First we apply the PAC (contact time 3-5 min with the waste water),
after then BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent (contact time 5-10 min),
and after then anionic polyacrylamide.|
|3.||It will give too much economy if we'll adjust the pH 8-9, otherwise
the consumption of BWD-01 will be ~20% higher.|
|50-80 ppm BWD-01(raw)||80-100 ppm BWD-01(raw)|
|15-20ppm Polyaluminum Chloride(solid)||15 -30 ppm PAC(solid)|
|1 - 2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide(solid)||1 - 2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide(solid)|
• VIP Service • Customer Care
- We have more than 15 year experience and around 20 engineers for
product research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipment
can satisfy your testing requirements.
- Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their
application performance, to provide professional suggestions and
solutions to help you get more benefits and cut down the cots.
Bluwat Quaternary Ammonium Polymer Plant Snapshot:
- BWD-01/03 Water Decoloring Agent, a special product for color
removal for textile dyeing wastewater treatment and for other
- Poly Aluminium Chloride, used for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide, flocculant for water treatment, for sludge
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling, for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC, for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making, and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields
keywords: textile waste water treatment, chemical used for
purification of water