Cationic Copolymer DCA Decoloring Agent for ETP Effluent Treatment
- Color Removal Chemical is a dicyandiamide-based liquid cationic copolymer with a medium
- It is active with the majority of dyes used in industrial
- it is effective through the formation of organic complexes with the
dye molecule and the subsequent removal of the complex’s solid
particles by flocculation and sedimentation.
- By providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is
brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same
time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of
hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the
snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left
untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process
houses, in water-scarce areas, it comes as heaven-sent facilitating
recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. BWD-01
Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- It can be used before or after the biochemical treatment, suggested
to dose after the biochemical treatment, can be with low
consumption, and low effect to the bacteria.
- In papermaking, BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent also can be used as a
fixing agent in the paper processing, will be a very good
Colorless to yellowish translucid liquid
PH Value (30% Solution):
30kgs net plastic drum, 250kgs net plastic drum palletized, 1250kgs
net IBC drum
- Mainly used for color removal treatment for high-coloring effluent
from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment
mills, ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse
dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc..
- Can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as a
Strongdecolorization with 50~99%.
Good COD decreasing.
Good working to treat wastewater with water-soluble dyes.
Used to treat wastewater from textile and dyeing industry, pigment
industry, printing ink industry, and paper industry.
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, etc.).
It can be used before or after biological treatment.
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
Make a solution of BWD-01, mix with 40 times water to have 2.5%
solution for use.
Make PAC solution, 2-5% Al2O3
Have a solution of Anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
Have effluent, test pH value, adjust pH value to 8-9.(It is very
important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Add BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly
to have big floc. (this step is a suggestion)
Check color for treated effluent
Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more tests to have a better
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, non-flammable, and non-explosive, it can not be
placed in the sun.
- Packed in 30kgs net plastic drums, 250kgs net plastic drums, and
1250kgs net IBC drums, or others according to the requirements of
- Store at room temperature
Bluwat BWD Plant Snapshot: