Poly Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde resin Decolor Agent Color Removal
Colorless and Translucid Liquid
PH Value :
2.5-5(30% Water Solution)
1.1-1.3 (at 20°C)
- Polymer decolorant of color removal chemical, is a cationic
quaternary ammonium copolymer, high performance used for wastewater
- It was published in 90's, and had been developed by BLUWAT with 10
years, the quality is very stable, it is a new type of high
performance decolorizing flocculant, high perfromance in
de-coloring, flocculating, CODcr decreasing and other applications,
used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles process
houses and dyes industries and other fields.
- Bluwat is the biggest manufacturer and export of color removal in
the world. Especially working high efficient for textile effluent
color removal and COD decreasing.
- It has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large
number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules
are neutralized instability, at the same time with color removal
chemical by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed
dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to
achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left
untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process
houses, in water scarce areas, it comes as a heaven-sent
facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process
water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- In paper making, it also can be used as fixing agent in the paper
processing, will be very good performance.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not
sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless,
no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room
temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic,
when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water
- Strong performance of treating wastewater with water-soluble and
insoluble dyestuffs), such as Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye,
Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
- High efficiency of color removal treatment for textile dyeing &
printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper
making mills wastewater.
- In paper mills, it is used as a retention agent used in paper and pulp processing, as Kemira K97.
Very suitable for treating high-colority wastewater from textile
dyeing mills, pigment mills, printing ink and paper mils.
As flocculant to de-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs
Strong decolorization and removal of COD.
The quality is very stable, will not change to be layered when
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, etc.).
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
To prepare effluent sample first
|2||Before use, parepare color removal chemical solution of 2-2.5%
Make PAC solution with 2-5% Al2O3 content.
Make solution of Anionic polymer with 0.1% concentration.
It is very important, to adjust the effluent pH value to 8-10,
higher or lower pH, color removal chemical works not well.
Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Add color removal chemical solution, mix with effluent completely,
about 5-10 minutes
Add 1-2ppm anionic polymer, mix slowly to have big floc, settling.
Check color for treated effluent
Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more test to have better
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 30kgs, 50kgs, 250kgs net plastic drums and 1250kgs net
IBC drums, or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Suggested to store in room temperature, would show slightly
stratification or appear white at low temperature, cannot be placed
in the sun.
Bluwat BWD Plant Snapshot: