Coking Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Bluwat Coagulant Flocculant
Water Decoloring Agent
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of coking
wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative
charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at
the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number
of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the
snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance
with the coking wastewater , less dosage, the color clear, fast
speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, but
also reduce the composition of COD, improve the COD removal rate.
- To reduce the costs of coking wastewater treatment, suggested to
use polyaluminium chloride together, can reduce the dosage of
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not
sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless,
no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room
temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic,
when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
|Product Name:||BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent||Component:||Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin|
|Solid Content:||50%min||CAS No.:||55295-98-2|
|Brand:||Bluwat||Other Name:||Color Removal Chemical;|
Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin Flocculant
|Application:||Waste Water Color Treatment||Decolorization:||50~99%|
|Sample:||Free to Test||Certificates:||ISO, SGS|
BWD-01 Water Decoloring AgentSpecifications:
|Specific Gravity at 20°C:||1.1-1.3|
|PH Value (30% Solution):||3-6|
|Solubility:||Soluble With Water at Any Rate|
What is BWD-01 Water Decolorant Agent Used for?
- It is specially used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for
wastewater from coking industry, textile dyeing & printing
mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse
dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc..
- Can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as
What is the Advantage of BWD-01?
- Very strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation, fewer sludge.
- Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc..).