Cationic Decolorant Polyamine Water Treatment Chemical In Paper And
- Bluf AM503 grade is Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer,
equivalent to Magnafloc LT31, specially used for cane syrup and
- It is used in raw cane sugar process and refined cane sugar
process, as well as the juice process.
- It is a liquid cationic polymer, high purity, water-soluble,
non-toxic, food grade, high efficiency, with positively charged
- Mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high molecular water
treating compounds. Its effects are electric neutralization,
adsorption, flocculation, purification and decoloration, and is
also used for sewage treatment.
- It has evident effects in the fields of decoloration, killing algae
and removing organics.
- It is especially effective with charged particles, to which
inorganic flocculants are ineffective.
- It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles
process houses and dyes industries and paper mills.
- In water treatment, also can be blended with inorganic polymers for
water purification, such as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and
aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH), will be better performance.
Clear, Light Straw Yellow, Transparent Colloid
Relative Molecular Weight:
Medium to Very High
1.10-1.15( at 20°C)
PH Value :
215kgs net plastic drum palletized, or 1200kgs IBC drum
- High performance for cane sugar / syrup and juice process
decolorant and clarification
- As coagulant for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
- As decolorant for textiles effluent color removal
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.) water recovery and purification
- In paper and pulp industry, used as fix agent for Anionic trash
- Meat process waste treatment and recovery
High efficient for cane sugar decolorant with high cationic
Non-toxic, food grade, high purity.
|3||Very fast sedimentation, good flocculation, comparing with
inorganic polymers, such as aluiminium sulphate, polyaluminium
chloride, ferric sulphate etc..|
Can be used alone or combined with inorganic coagulants, such as
Poly Aluminum Chloride.
Used as retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used
as primary coagulants.
Before use it, should have solution of concentration of 0.5%-0.05%(
based on solid content).
The dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the
different source water. The most economical dosage is based on the
trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully
decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the
other chemicals in the water and the flocs cannot be broken.
Package and Storage:
- Non-toxic, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room
temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 215kg,
1200kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Stored in room temperature.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at
low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance
after mixing up.
Bluwat Quaternary Ammonium Polymer Plant Snapshot:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile
dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields